Friday, March 27, 2009

Success Story: Stop Smoking Seminar on Jan 4th, 2009

Just received more feedback from someone who attended my free Stop Smoking seminar on World Hypnotism Day. It's been almost 3 months now... and it appears that Andrew is doing quite well. Smoke-free and not looking back...

Here's his email (printed with permission):

Hey Sean,

Just a quick update from me. I am still smoke free from our first and only session on World Hypnotism Day on January 4, 2009 (about 12 weeks later!). Seriously, you have changed my life more than I can explain and I don’t even think about cigarettes in my life.

I have friends who are now using my story as inspiration and I have been telling them about how fantastic it feels and how simple it can be. Also, my friend [name withheld] has been working with you and I know she is enjoying her time and feels like your sessions are very beneficial. I have a few other folks who I have referred to you for smoking so I hope they can find the success that I have found.

Thank you again.

Andrew Rader

No comments: