Monday, March 23, 2009

Client: "I completely forgot about smoking"

Last week a client of mine (and 35-year, every day smoker) was kind enough to do a brief interview with me about her experience since using my Stop Smoking Hypnosis program a little more than four months ago. I have to admit, her feedback was impressive... even to me!

I'll have a full audio interview with her posted this week, but in the meantime, here are a few of her very own words in print:


"I was a die-hard smoker. I never really thought I could quit.

I was hoping and praying that this would work. I just didn't know how easy and effortless it was going to be... just completely effortless.

I kept thinking 'I'm forgetting something... I don't know what I'm forgetting, but I'm forgetting something.'

I didn't even think about smoking. It didn't even enter my mind. Within a week or so, I truly forgot about smoking. It was just amazing. It was a miracle.

It's been four months and I know I'm never going to smoke again. I don't even think about smoking... it's the last thing on my mind. It's just not a part of my life anymore."

Jan Madajewski
Flowery Branch, GA

No comments: