Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Client Testimonial: Heartbreak Hypnosis™


Got this email from a client just last night. We did three sessions focused on overcoming her fear of entering into a serious relationship that stemmed from a painful breakup nearly a decade ago. Here's her feedback precisely one month after her final session with me:

  "Hi Sean,
I just wanted to thank you for the confidence you have instilled in me! 
After a rough break-up left me feeling rejected and alone, I put up walls to keep people out.  I never wanted to feel the awful pain of heartbreak again. But, you made me realize that that level of pain cannot happen again because I’ve already experienced it! 
You have lifted a burden off of my shoulders.  I feel lighter, happier, and more confident in myself than ever before.  I feel like I am able to approach people and not worry so much about being rejected or turned down.  I know that I am worthy of love, and that is the best thing to come out of this. 
Hopefully, I’ll be writing to you again to tell you about my fabulous new relationship!!  J 
Thanks again!"
K.L.
Atlanta, GA

No comments: