Sunday, June 27, 2010

Client Feedback: Alcohol Control, Self-Confidence & More

This testimonial just came in from a recent client of mine who came seeking help with anxiety, self-confidence, blushing, as well as food & alcohol control issues. Take a look...

"I have experienced anxiety & confidence issues for as long as I can remember, many times avoiding interaction with others for fear of blushing & making a fool of myself. I didn't pursue career opportunities because of my lack of self esteem. I was too afraid of how I would be perceived.

After my sessions with Sean, I have gained confidence I never could have imagined. Not only am I more relaxed but my family & friends have noticed how much happier I am. I recently had a very successful job interview.

Sean has also helped me with food & alcohol issues. I no longer sip wine & consume junk food every night, only to wake up feeling incredibly guilty the next day. I have gained control with both eating & drinking. I've always liked exercising, but with these new changes taking place, my workouts are far more effective now.

I am amazed at the results after just a few sessions with Sean. He has helped me with so many aspects of my life. It is the best money I've ever spent!"
J.A.
-Atlanta, GA

No comments: